The Souldier Bass Straps include elements from Souldier guitar straps as well as new features. It does all the little things to make sure your bass stays safe and secure so you can focus on what matters. The bass straps are fully adjustable from 33” to 60” and with a 3” width that evenly distributes the weight and features adjustable rounded metal hardware with seatbelt material backing and hand-cut leather ends. Handmade in the United States, Souldier is an independent design manufacturer that fuses aesthetic textile creation with functionality. Souldier carries distinctive merchandise inspired by many musicians worldwide and is created for connoisseurs looking to express their inner spirit.
- VINTAGE DESIGN: The Souldier Fabric Bass Straps are made with stylish, adjustable metal hardware and seatbelt material backing – This strap features an El Paso design in gold and brown that provides the perfect touch for your bass guitar
- HANDMADE IN USA: Our straps are handmade in Chicago, Illinois, with high-quality materials, ensuring a product that is both reliable and stylish. From design to finished product, we pride ourselves on a product that you can count on and one that we are proud to stand behind
- FITS MOST: Adjustable length from 33 to 60 inches and 3 inches wide. Made to fit almost all players and instruments. From young beginners to professional artists our straps are ready to be a part of any tour. Maybe you will be one of our next artists alongside our current award winning artists
- RECYCLED MATERIALS: We source the best-recycled seatbelts, vinyl, and leather for our products to ensure that not only do our designs match your style but also last for more than one song. You pay for what you get and when you buy a Souldier product you are getting years of use with designs that will never go out of style
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE: Built with a 2-inch wide seat belt and double-thick hand-cut leather ends, you can have the confidence you need to rock out on your next big gig. Seatbelts protect you in the car, and they also will protect your bass, electric, and/or acoustic guitar on the big stage
|Manufacturer Part Number