Meet the Souldier guitar strap. This is not just a guitar strap; this is a musical instrument's best friend. Slated to last for years of heavy use, it will become an extension of you and your music as its craftsmanship echoes out into the world with every strum. The Souldier Prisma Guitar Strap is fully adjustable from 43" to 57" and has a 2.5" width, and features a silver foil brand and one-ply belt leather available in various colors. Handmade in the United States, Souldier is an independent design manufacturer that fuses aesthetic textile creation with functionality. Souldier carries distinctive merchandise inspired by many musicians worldwide and is created for connoisseurs looking to express their inner spirit.
- SIMPLE DESIGN: This Prisma Blue leather strap is not only stylish but durable too – It has been designed for touring musicians who need their gear to last, featuring a one-ply belt, which means it can take on any abuse without depleting its quality or breaking down outside when you least expect it
- HANDMADE IN USA: Our straps are handmade in Chicago, Illinois, with high-quality materials, ensuring a product that is both reliable and stylish. From design to finished product, we pride ourselves on a product that you can count on and one that we are proud to stand behind
- FITS MOST: Adjustable length from 43 to 57 inches and 2.5 inches wide. Made to fit almost all players and instruments. From young beginners to professional artists our straps are ready to be a part of any tour. Maybe you will be one of our next artists alongside our current award winning artists
- RECYCLED MATERIALS: We source the best-recycled seatbelts, vinyl, and leather for our products to ensure that not only do our designs match your style but also last for more than one song. You pay for what you get and when you buy a Souldier product you are getting years of use with designs that will never go out of style
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE: Built with a 2-inch wide seat belt and double-thick hand-cut leather ends, you can have the confidence you need to rock out on your next big gig. Seatbelts protect you in the car, and they also will protect your bass, electric, and/or acoustic guitar on the big stage
|Manufacturer Part Number||PSMGSBL|