ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
When investing in your musical equipment, why risk anything but the best? Get yourself a Souldier! The Souldier Mandolin Straps are adjustable in length with a 1” diameter and sewn onto cotton webbing. These straps feature a built-in cord that allows for easy use on an F or A-style mandolin. Handmade in the United States, Souldier is an independent design manufacturer that fuses aesthetic textile creation with functionality. Souldier carries distinctive merchandise inspired by many musicians worldwide and is created for connoisseurs looking to express their inner spirit.
- SIMPLE DESIGN: The Souldier Solid Black Mandolin Strap is a universal strap that allows for easy use on an F or A-style mandolin – The cordless design and self-adjusting buckle make it the perfect accessory whether you're playing at home, with friends in your spare time, or onstage every night
- HANDMADE IN USA: Our straps are handmade in Chicago, Illinois, with high-quality materials, ensuring a product that is both reliable and stylish. From design to finished product, we pride ourselves on a product that you can count on and one that we are proud to stand behind
- FITS MOST: Adjustable length with a 1" width. Made to fit almost all players and instruments. From young beginners to professional artists our straps are ready to be a part of any tour. Maybe you will be one of our next artists alongside our current award winning artists
- RECYCLED MATERIALS: We source the best-recycled seatbelts, vinyl, and leather for our products to ensure that not only do our designs match your style but also last for more than one song. You pay for what you get and when you buy a Souldier product you are getting years of use with designs that will never go out of style
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE: Built with a 2-inch wide seat belt and double-thick hand-cut leather ends, you can have the confidence you need to rock out on your next big gig. Seatbelts protect you in the car, and they also will protect your bass, electric, and/or acoustic guitar on the big stage
|Manufacturer Part Number||FMDA0000BK04BK|