The AK-DR11 series are accessory packages highly convenient for recording needs, utilizing the DR series' handy recorder. Utilize these accessories to optimize your set up for different shoots, indoor and outdoor. The bundle includes helpful items to ensure proper mounting, connectivity, and performance when using a Tascam DR Recorder. Quickly attach the recorder to a camera with the camera shoe mount adapter and connect them with the supplied cables. Use the black stereo cable for recorders that have an independent line out, the gray stereo attenuator cable for recorders that have a shared line/headphone out, and the stereo splitter cable to split a shared line/headphone output to the camera and headphones.
- Designed for use with the Tascam DR-05X, DR-07X, DR-40X, DR-22WL, DR-44WL, DR-100MKIII, and previous DR Series handheld recorders
- Features two types of stereo cables, including standard and attenuator cables, for connection to DSLR cameras
- By using the splitter cable, you will be able to use headphones and connect to the camera simultaneously
- Apply the furry windscreen when filming outdoors, where even a slight breeze can be recorded by the mic and cause unwanted noise
- Utilize the conveniently portable soft carrying case that is made of durable fabric to transport and protect your accessories
|Manufacturer Part Number