ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Tascam has been revolutionizing Portastudio since they invented them. For decades, Tascam's Portastudio has remained the ideal scratchpad for easy-to-use home recording devices. Utilized by seminal artists and home for legendary albums throughout the years, Tascam has stayed true to manufacturing rugged, compact, feature-rich song-writing and demo tools. Tascam is introducing the DP-008EX 8-channel Pocketstudio with built-in input and master effects. Each channel is conveniently loaded with volume, pan, reverb-send knobs, auto-punch in/out, 2 XLR Mic inputs with +48V phantom power, and built-in high-quality stereo condenser mics DP-008EX, an ideal take-anywhere solid-state recorder.
- A perfect music sketch pad with built-in high-quality stereo condenser microphones for multi-track recording anytime, anywhere
- Easy to operate, just like a cassette MRT, with recording preparation achievable in just two steps after turning the device on
- SD/SDHC cards are used for recording media, allowing data to be transferred to the computer via USB
- To ensure a simple, easy-to-use interface, each feature included is necessary for the recording process
- Features two analog 1/4" inputs that allow users to connect external microphones, electric-acoustic guitars, and line-level devices
|Manufacturer Part Number||DP-008EX|