The Tascam DR-10L Micro Linear PCM Recorder is an ultra-compact, incredibly convenient digital recorder/lavalier microphone combo. The included wired lavalier microphone is attached to a 1/8" screw-down lock connector compatible with most Sennheiser lavalier mics and mics with the same connector for added flexibility. The DR-10L is compact - fitting in the palm and lightweight at 51 grams. It is ideal for an invisible recorder at film shoots, interviews, stage performances, and more. The included durable belt clip allows several options depending on the situation. For example, you can attach the unit to a belt and hide it under a jacket!
- Ideal for use as an invisible recorder at film shoots, interviews, and stage performances due to the compact, lightweight design
- Designed with a dedicated lavalier microphone that perfectly matches the recorder
- Powered by a AAA battery that runs approximately 10 hours and provides all-day-long performance
- Equipped with a free full version of RX Elements, iZotope’s groundbreaking audio repair, and noise reduction tool
- Perfect for television, film, and stage performances to capture high-quality audio at 44.1kHz/48kHz, 16/24-bit
|Manufacturer Part Number||DR-10L|