ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Tascam DR-60DmkII 4-Channel Portable Recorder for DSLR is the new audio recording solution for on-set filmmakers and videographers using DSLRs. For years, filmmakers have been trying different methods for recording audio - including the use of bulky recorders designed for music and trying to transform the inferior audio technology built into DSLRs. Now TASCAM has developed an answer that pros and amateurs alike have been waiting on. The DR-60D is a brand new 4-track solid-state recorder utilizing Tascam's decades of experience. The recorder uses high-grade HDDA preamps, legendary AD converters, and a durable but lightweight structure and shape. This device will fit snuggly under any camera or into any rig and record up to 96kHz/24-bit high-quality audio straight to SD/SDHC media.
- Fits perfectly under a DSLR camera rig without relying on bulky recorders or the limits on the camera’s microphone in
- Record up to 4 channels at a time to the internal SD Card, at up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV file resolution
- Two mic inputs utilize locking XLR connectors with 48V phantom power; the other two use a 1/8-inch stereo connector for wireless and lav mics
- The channel 3/4 input connector supports a high-level maximum input – up to +10dBV
- The upgraded HDDA preamps provide up to 64dB of gain and some of the lowest noise levels available
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER