ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Designed with premium expandability, the SERIES 102i Audio/MIDI Interface with a 10 IN/2 OUT USB provides both internal and bundled effects processing, internal mixing, external software control, and more for studio, home, and live recording. With a new look, including an angled tabletop design and large, easy-to-grab knobs, Tascam sets a new standard for mid-grade audio interfaces. Easily add more input channels to accommodate future growth by using external microphone preamplifiers with S/MUX optical inputs to record drums, guitars, keyboards, vocals, and more. Each S/MUX optical port can accept up to 8 audio input channels from an ADAT- or S/MUX-compatible device for an efficient, high-quality sound. The well-designed interface offers quick production with a handy monitor balance control that enables mixing live input with computer playback for zero-latency monitoring.
- Equipped with the Tascam Ultra-HDDA mic preamp that guarantees transparent natural tone with ultra-low noise
- Designed with one optical S/MUX expansion port that accepts up to 8 channels of audio input, with 10 total inputs
- Utilize 2 ¼-inch analog outputs with dual headphone outputs for versatile monitoring
- Includes built-in effects such as reverb, compressor, and 4-band EQ with long-term durability
- Features two individual headphone amplifiers which offer powerful enough dual headphone monitoring