ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Made in Europe this fully-carved instrument is made from Carpathian spruce, set up and quality-controlled in our New York City shop. The RV provides the best-amplified violin sound available, and here's why. The input jack is carefully built into the back, where it's easily accessed and allows the patch cable to be dressed away, out of sight, and out of the player's way. The volume knob, integrated into the treble-side rib, is camouflaged in the color of the violin's varnish. The built-in Realist Transducer delivers all the natural luster of the instrument's authentic sound. When amplified or acoustic, the violin retains its organic qualities, so there's no need for the player to adapt. The pickup system is completely serviceable; the electronics are easily removed for repair without compromising the instrument's structural integrity.
- FULLY EQUIPPED: 5-String acoustic-electric violin
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Crafted from carved Carpathian spruce for a clear, open tone
- SUBDUDED PROJECTION: safeguards against unwanted feedback in amplified situations
- PASSIVE REALIST: pickup is well balanced across all strings, with a full, rich sound
- STYLING: Near-invisible volume knob and discreet output jack exhibit an attention-grabbing traditional look
|Manufacturer Part Number||RV5E|