ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Realist Copperhead Series Transducer for Cello gives you the warm, rich sound that you've been looking for in an acoustic pickup. With its patented Realist technology, this transducer faithfully reproduces the natural tone of your instrument, giving you clear highs and lows with unmatched dynamics. Whether you're playing arco or pizzicato, the Copperhead Series Transducer will give you the clarity and fidelity you need to make your music shine.
- REAL SOUND: The Realist Copperhead Cello Pickup provides a transparent sound color and texture with an unmatched dynamic response. It sounds more like the cello it is amplifying than any other pickup on the market
- EASY TO INSTALL: Low-profile and flexible, our cello transducer fits under the bass foot of the bridge foot while the jack discreetly mounts to the back of the tailpiece. If you can change your strings, you can install a Copperhead
- SELF-POWERED: The Realist Copperhead Cello Pickup requires no batteries or charge
- MINIMAL DESIGN: The Realist Copperhead Cello Pickup dependably amplifies without sacrificing the aesthetics or playability of the cello. No adapters needed – once installed, plug it in and play (1/4" cable is not included)
- TRUSTED QUALITY: The Realist Copperhead Cello Pickup technology is the most respected transducer on the market. It is backed by a one-year warranty and made in the USA. Endorsed by artists worldwide, Realist products provide years of pro-level, reliable service
|Manufacturer Part Number||RLSTC1|