The Realist Copperhead Series Transducer for Orchestral Bass is the perfect solution for bass players who want to get the most accurate and natural sound possible from their instrument. This transducer is highly adaptable, so it can be used with a variety of instruments, and it features patented Realist technology for superior sound quality. With this transducer, you'll be able to achieve amazing dynamic response without having to adjust your amp settings between playing styles.
- DYNAMIC RESPONSE: The Realist Copperhead Bass Pickup provides a transparent sound color and texture with an unmatched dynamic response
- EASY TO INSTALL: If you can change your strings, you can install a Copperhead; the low-profile and flexible bass transducer fits under the bridge foot while the jack discreetly mounts to the back of the tailpiece
- SELF-POWERED: Enjoy limitless playing with the Realist Copperhead Bass Pickup demanding no batteries or charge
- MINIMALIST DESIGN: The Copperhead Bass Pickup dependably amplifies without sacrificing the aesthetics or playability of the Bass without the need for adaptors
- TRUSTED QUALITY: The pickup technology is the most respected transducer on the market and is backed by a one-year manufacturer's warranty and is made in the USA
|Manufacturer Part Number