The Realist Copperhead Series Transducer for Orchestral Bass RLSTSB1 is the perfect solution for bass players looking for a realistic and transparent sound. The patented Realist technology ensures unmatched dynamic response, making this transducer ideal for both arco and pizzicato playing. With no need to re-attenuate your amp settings between arco and pizz, this transducer is perfect for any bass player looking for an authentic acoustic sound.
- REAL SOUND: The Realist Copperhead Bass Pickup provides a very transparent sound color and texture with an unmatched dynamic response for both arco and pizzicato. It sounds more like the bass it is amplifying than any other pickup on the market
- EASY TO INSTALL: Low-profile and flexible, our transducer fits under the bass foot of the bridge foot while the jack discreetly mounts to the back of the tailpiece. If you can change your strings, you can install a Copperhead
- SELF-POWERED: The Realist Copperhead Bass Pickup requires no batteries or charge
- MINIMAL DESIGN: The Copperhead dependably amplifies without sacrificing the aesthetics or playability of the bass. No adapters needed – once installed, just plug it in and play (1/4" cable is not included).
- TRUSTED QUALITY: The Realist Copperhead Bass Pickup technology is the most respected transducer on the market. It’s backed by a one-year warranty and made in the USA, and endorsed by artists worldwide
|Manufacturer Part Number