The Realist Copperhead Series Transducer for Violin with 1/4-Inch Jack gives you the best sound possible when amplified - perfect for those who use wireless systems. This highly adaptable transducer delivers a transparent sound with unmatched dynamic response, making it ideal for all playing styles. Plus, standard input makes it easier to find patch cables, and installation is a breeze. So why wait? Get the best sound for your violin today with the Realist Copperhead Series Transducer!
- DYNAMIC RESPONSE: The Realist Copperhead Violin Pickup provides a transparent sound color and texture with an unmatched dynamic response
- EASY TO INSTALL: If you can change your strings, you can install a Copperhead; the low-profile and flexible violin transducer fits under the feet of the bridge while the jack discreetly mounts to the corner block
- SELF-POWERED: The transducer doesn't require batteries or a charge, so you can play without worrying about power
- MINIMALIST DESIGN: The Copperhead Violin Pickup amplifies without sacrificing the aesthetics or playability of the violin without the need for adaptors
- TRUSTED QUALITY: The pickup technology is the most respected transducer on the market and is backed by a one-year manufacturer's warranty, and is made in the USA
|Manufacturer Part Number||RLSTVNQT|