ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Looking for a great-sounding bass pickup that won't take up too much space on your bridge? Check out the Realist Lifeline Piezo Pickup! This self-powered transducer is perfect for musicians who want lots of punchy sound without sacrificing fidelity. It's easy to install and fits most bridges without any modifications. Plus, it's equally easy to remove when you need to put your bass away. Don't miss out on this great pickup -- order your Realist Lifeline Piezo Pickup today!
- FOCUSED SOUND: The Realist Lifeline piezo-style bass pickup offers a deep and full response for both pizzicato and arco performance. It is perfect for bassists who are seeking more punch to their sound without loss of fidelity
- EASY TO INSTALL: Mounted at the adjuster without glue or fasteners, it easily fits most adjustable bridges with no luthier required. If you can change your strings, you can install this pickup
- CONVENIENT PLACEMENT: The Lifeline mic discreetly mounts at the bridge adjuster wheel. Once installed, it blends right in, not drawing attention to itself
- MINIMAL DESIGN: The LifeLine’s unique yet simple horseshoe mouth design enables it to amplify dependably without sacrificing aesthetics or playability. It is self-powered and always ready to amplify with no batteries or charging required
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Delivered with a 4-year warranty, The Realist Lifeline pickup technology enables any bass to experience the signature Realist Sound. Endorsed by artists worldwide, Realist products provide years of pro-level and reliable service
|Manufacturer Part Number||RLSTLL1|