The Realist SoundClip pickup is perfect for musicians who need a quick and easy pick-up without sacrificing sound quality. Its innovative design features an onboard volume knob, variable weight system, and extreme adaptability, allowing you to control your tone in any playing situation. The SoundClip clamp easily onto your instrument without marking or damaging it, making it perfect for use with violins, violas, cellos, and basses.
- TRUE SOUND: The Realist SoundClip reflects a violin or viola’s authentic sound without damaging the instrument. Tone, color, and pickup sensitivity is adjusted by varying its placement in the F-hole
- EASY TO INSTALL: Simply clamp it on to amp it up! Made from durable brass, it requires no preamp and stores in a convenient travel case when not in use. No adapters are needed. Use with a ¼” jack
- CONVENIENT PLACEMENT: The SoundClip’s jack easily mounts to the corner block, which eliminates adding any weight to your tailpiece. Enables the cable to be hidden, providing the musician free motion
- MINIMAL DESIGN: The Realist SoundClip’s low-profile amplifies your acoustic instrument without sacrificing its aesthetics or playability. It’s ready to amplify with no batteries or charging required
- TRUSTED QUALITY: The Realist SoundClip pickup technology enables any violin or viola to experience the signature Realist Sound. Endorsed by artists worldwide, they provide years of reliable se
|Manufacturer Part Number||RLSTVSC|