American Custom Sticks are engineered for the performer and educator. The round striking surface was developed with jazz players in mind. Vic Firth's Custom line of drumsticks is ideal for artists who are playing lighter genres of music or like a beefier, thicker stick without additional weight. SD11 offers an arrowhead tip that cuts through the noise with minimal effort.
- American Custom Sticks are designed for educators and performers, and any musician who plays lighter music
- The arrow-shaped tip gives a focused sound and pulls complex overtones from cymbals
- Designed with premium Maple for a sturdy yet light feel
- Long taper offers fast response and optimized finesse while a blended tip produces impressive rebound
- American Custom SD11 Slammer can cut with minimal effort for an elevated playing experience
|Manufacturer Part Number