American Custom Sticks are engineered for the performer and educator. The round striking surface was developed with jazz players in mind. Vic Firth's Custom line of drumsticks is ideal for artists who are playing lighter genres of music or like a beefier, thicker stick without additional weight. SD6 Swizzle Bolero features a double-ended stick, with a hard felt ball on the butt end for fast cymbal changes.
- American Custom Sticks are designed for educators and performers, and any musician who plays lighter music
- The double-sided stick features a hard, felt ball on the butt end, created for fast changes on the cymbals
- Round tip shape produces a clear and articulate sound
- Designed with premium Maple for a sturdy yet light feel
- Short taper provides more volume and speed optimization with a front-heavy feel
|Manufacturer Part Number