Composer and educator Ian Grom is one of the brightest musicians in marching music today. This series of marimba mallets aims to create a quality playing experience. The rubber core paired with the yarn blend gives an even quality across the range of the marimba.
- Corpsmaster Ian Grom Keyboard mallets produce tone with medium articulation for concert and marching use
- The birch handle is made to withstand use and has strong shock resistance, perfect for keyboard use
- Blue yarn wrapped around a rubber core gives the marimba mallet universal blend across the keyboard
- Hard marimba is ideal for producing clear sound in the upper 2.5 octaves
- M264 is designed for fast articulation with its comfortable to hold weight and length
|Manufacturer Part Number||M264|