These mallets are designed by composer and educator Ian Grom to provide a quality playing experience. The rubber core and yarn blend give an even sound across the range of the marimba, while the birch handle is strong and shock-resistant. The blue yarn wrapped around the rubber core provides a universal blend across the keyboard, making these medium-soft mallets perfect for playing the bottom two octaves on a marimba.
- Corpsmaster Ian Grom Keyboard mallets produce an impressive low end with incredible clarity
- The birch handle is made to withstand use and has strong shock resistance, perfect for keyboard use
- Blue yarn wrapped around a rubber core gives the marimba mallet universal blend across the keyboard
- The medium-soft mallets add immense low-end sound and deeper, richer sound
- M261 is ideal for playing the bottom two octaves on a marimba
|Manufacturer Part Number||M261|