Rute brushes are designed to provide alternative sound and feel. These brushes feature birch drumstick handles for a natural hold while also serving as a stick for back beats, cross rim work, and cymbal bell patterns. The adjustable band can alter effects from splashy to crisp.
- This Rute brush is designed for all-around playing and can cover an array of musical styles
- Features Birch dowels in a natural feel handle for easy and comfortable playing
- Use the rear side of the brush for backbeats or cross rim work with this versatile brush
- The adjustable band helps you switch up your effects from crisp to splashy
- The Rute was made for rock, combo, and jazz playing and the 16 dowels help you achieve your desired sound
|Manufacturer Part Number||RUTE|