Experience the explosive dark sound of Zildjian's K Paper Thin Crash Cymbal. With quick decay and a buttery under-stick feel, these cymbals offer intense sonic nuances that are unique in the K Family. Their flexibility unlocks shimmering effects and maximum response when played, allowing for more nuanced playing than ever before. A three step hammering process is used to create their thin profiles and allow for an extra low end resonance that can't be found elsewhere. This world-renowned percussion brand has been trusted since the 1950s, and these crashes are a classic example of Zildjian’s greatest strengths - giving nods to its 400 year history, innovating cymbal technology, and rewarding trust with gear that exceeds modern players' demands. Available in 18", 19", 20", 21" and 22" sizes, the K Paper Thin Cymbals are sure to give you all you need and more!
- EXPLOSIVE SOUND & QUICK DECAY: Get the most out of your sound with Zildjian's K Paper Thin Crash cymbal – its explosive, dark crash sound has a quick decay.
- MAXIUMUM FLEXIBILITY: Its cymbal flexibility unleashes a shimmering effect and allows for maximum response.
- BUTTERY FEEL: Get an ultra-smooth playing experience with the buttery under-stick feel.
- THREE-STEEP HAMMERING: Crafted with a three step hammering process, it provides unprecedented nuanced playing.
- LARGEST ZILDJIAN PAPER THIN: Enjoy the largest paper thin Zildjian cymbals ever created – perfect for adding a delicate touch to your performance.
|Manufacturer Part Number||K2820|