Celebrate the 400th Anniversary of Zildjian's entry into popular music with the limited edition Zildjian Z5AND-400 400th Anniversary 5A Nylon Dip Drumstick. This special design features silhouetted illustrations of orchestral percussionists inspired by a Turkish tapestry from the same era that brought cymbals to orchestras and popular music. Constructed from premium quality materials, these drumsticks feature a slightly larger diameter at 0.595" and comfortable nylon handle for great grip and balance while playing. Additionally, they are finished in a natural clear coating that allows the print to remain bright and vibrant for many years to come. Perfect for adding an extra element of beauty to any performance or drum set, show off your love for both style and history with these limited edition drumsticks today!
- DIP Nylon Tip 5A with Classical Cymbalist Design
- The world's most popular drumstick size
- Classic stick choice for beginner drummers and professionals
- Nylon tip for slightly brighter, focused sound
- DIP® provides a comfortable, slightly tacky gripping surface
|Manufacturer Part Number||Z5AND-400|