Experience the best of the past when you get your hands on a pair of Zildjian Z5BND-400 400th Anniversary 5B Nylon Dip Drumsticks. This limited edition design celebrates the entry of Zildjian cymbals into popular music. During the mid-to-late nineteenth century, composers such as Berlioz and Wagner began featuring an abundance of cymbals in their compositions and requested that only Zildjian cymbals be used. Placing a permanent emphasis on cymbal in orchestras, these drumsticks features a beautiful design inspired by a Turkish tapestry from the same era. These silhouetted illustrations feature percussionists and celebrate this important milestone. The 5B model is made from nylon dip material for added durability without sacrificing comfort or feel while playing. Get your hands on these limited edition drumsticks today to commemorate this important moment in musical history!
- DIP Nylon Tip 5B with Classical Cymbalist Design
- A favorite size among drummers of all skill levels
- Delivers a strong sound with a little more stick
- Nylon tip for slightly brighter, focused sound
- DIP® provides a comfortable, slightly tacky gripping surface
|Manufacturer Part Number||Z5BND-400|