The Zoom GCE-3 Guitar Lab Circuit Emulator is perfect for guitarists who want to record on the go. This pocket-sized, bus-powered interface provides many different guitar tones accessible and editable right from the unit itself. The 32-bit DSP housed within the interface handles all the tone-sculpting, so your computer doesn't have to do the work with plug-ins of amp simulations, EQs, compressors, and effects processors. Additionally, record through your computer without any noticeable latency with the GCE-3.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Utilize key features including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanger, phaser, and chorus for the best sound quality
- COMPATIBLE: Conveniently create, edit, and manage your content with the free Zoom Guitar app through Mac and Windows software
- HIGH-QUALITY: Created with a USB-C port for premium connection to your computer
- UNIVERSAL: The input jack offers a connection to any standard guitar cable, smartphone, and music player
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Utilize circuit emulation of G5n, G3n, G3Xn, B3n, G1 FOUR, G1X FOUR, B1 FOUR, B1X FOUR with accessible DSP processing
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZGCE3|