Reserve Tenor Saxophone reeds have long vamp profiles giving dynamic flexibility and warm tone quality when played. These filed reeds feature a traditional tip to give you an ease of articulation and response, making them ideal for classical, chamber and experimental music.
- A thick blank reed that offers a rich, warm tone
- A heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility and exceptional tone quality in all registers
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own foreign fields
- Offered in boxes of ten (10) and packs of two (2) reeds
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with a special 3.0+ strength
|Manufacturer Part Number