Inspired by drumming great Eric Moore, the new Aquarian Ice White Reflector Drum Head features a unique 2-Ply Hybrid Film combination that enhances the stick attack when played at higher volumes. Like the original line of Aquarian's two-ply Reflector heads, they are meant to be played HARD, FAST, and with emotion! The new 17-mil Aquarian Hybrid film combination makes ice white reflector heads both durable and musical. The Bottom ply uses Aquarian's 10-mil white drumhead film, which is denser, stiffer, and brighter than our standard material. The top layer uses Aquarian's transparent 7-mil drumhead film for warmth. The result is a reflective white playing surface that adds even more personality to the performance. The Aquarian Safe-T Lok Hoop makes for a quick and easy tune-up every time.
- The drum head produces warmth, cut, and controlled tones
- Custom-built from two layers of differently weighted films with intense durability
- Equipped with a 10-mil smooth white bottom that delivers brightness and speed
- 7-mil Nu-Brite top warms the sound and controls note length during performances
- These heads will give you the best sound, no matter how loud things get
|Manufacturer Part Number||REF13W|