The Revelle REV500 is a top-of-the-line violin perfect for the budding performer. It's constructed with a European spruce top and maple back, sides, neck, and scroll and features a hand-applied antique reddish brown oil finish. The fittings include a seasoned ebony fingerboard, a Wittner-style tailpiece, and a seasoned ebony Guarneri-style matching ebony chinrest. The Revelle 500 also comes with Thomastik Dominant violin strings and a French-made Despiau one-tree bridge. Every Revelle instrument is set up and inspected in the United States to make sure it is ready to play. The outfit includes a lightweight oblong case, Revelle Rook violin bow, and Magic rosin.
- EUROPEAN SPRUCE BODY: This Violin features a European spruce body with an antique reddish-brown varnish that creates a stunning look
- HANDCRAFTED: This handcrafted instrument boasts a Wittner-style tailpiece and a seasoned ebony Guarneri-style matching ebony chinrest
- QUICK RESPONSE: Thomastik Domiant Strings offer an impressive dynamic range, intense and brilliant coloration, and quick response
- TRAVEL CASE: Safely transport or store your instrument with the sturdy, lightweight case
- INCLUDES: The Outfit includes a Revelle Rook violin bow and Magic rosin so you can start playing right away
|Manufacturer Part Number||REV500E|