The Revelle REV600 Violin is a truly outstanding instrument and is ideal for professionals who demand the very best. This violin is handcrafted and features a beautiful hand-rubbed, old-world antique oil varnish. The top is made from highly seasoned fine figured European vertical grain spruce, while the back and sides are constructed from highly seasoned flamed figured maple. The Model 600 is outfitted with highly seasoned Ebony fittings and comes with a highly seasoned figured French Despiau maple bridge. This violin is strung up with Thomastik Domiant Strings offering dynamic range, intense and brilliant coloration, and quick response. It also has an Ebony tailpiece with a German-made Wittner string E adjuster. The outfit includes a Revelle Croostech case, Raven bow, and magic rosin.
- EUROPEAN SPRUCE BODY: This Violin features a European spruce body with an old-world antique varnish that creates a stunning look
- EBONY TAILPIECE: This handcrafted instrument boasts an Ebony tailpiece with a Wittner Hill-style string adjustor and a French Despiau Maple bridge
- QUICK RESPONSE: Thomastik Domiant Strings offer an impressive dynamic range, intense and brilliant coloration, and quick response
- TRAVEL CASE: Safely transport or store your instrument with the sturdy CrossTECH case that provides immense protection in a lightweight body
- INCLUDES: The outfit includes a Raven bow and magic rosin, so you can start playing right away
|Manufacturer Part Number||REV600E|