ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
There's no debate when you choose Crown's XTi 2 Series, you're choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That's because the all new XTi 2 Series amps continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat. With such innovations as a universal tracking switch mode power supply and a fully integrated suite of speaker processing tools, these amps are at the top of their class when it comes to thermal efficiency and system flexibility. You also have greatly improved control capabilities. The addition of Peakx PlusTM Limiters gives you full command over threshold, attack and release, and we enhanced the Subharmonic Synth so you can easily manage frequency, gain and filter type, allowing for application specific tuning. Plus, you'll now be able to tailor fan speed for specific applications and have software visibility of the Power Supply Temperature and AC Line Voltage. Combine all of that with integrated cast aluminum rack handles for maximum durability and portability and you have the power to move you and the world.
- Peak x Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and full speed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability makes for easy transport and mobility
- Input: XLR (x2); Output: XLR (x2), Speakon (x2), Binding Post (x2 pair), Power: 700W at 2Ω, 500W at 4Ω, 275W at 8Ω
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature