When it comes to power amplification, you gotta hand it to the guys and gals at Crown. They know what's up. And the XTi 6002 is further proof that Crown is a rock-solid, go-to choice for those of you needing power amps. Just take a look at that rugged metal chassis. Very nice. And under the hood, you've got the latest, greatest technology working for you to power it all up safely and dependably. We're talking Peak Plus Limiters with control over threshold, attack, and release. We're talking three fan modes to fine-tune the performance to your needs. We're talking an enhanced Subharmonic Synth section to tune the frequency, gain, and filter type to your system. We're also talking high-tech system monitoring via awesome included HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software. There's even a locking power cord clip, so things don't go haywire because someone snags their sleeve on the cable. Smart stuff, Crown. And you'll be smart stuff too if you get the XTi 6002.
- Peak x Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and full speed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability makes for easy transport and mobility
- Input: XLR (x2); Output: XLR (x2), Speakon (x2), Binding Post (x2 pair), Power: 2000W at 2Ω, 2100W at 4Ω, 1200W at 8Ω
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
|Manufacturer Part Number||XTI6002|