Introducing the Revelle REV300 violin, the perfect instrument for any committed student. This violin is crafted with a European-made spruce top, maple back, sides, neck, and scroll and finished with a transparent golden-brown oil varnish. The REV300 comes complete with a seasoned ebony fingerboard, a Wittner-style tailpiece, and a seasoned ebony Guarneri-style matching ebony chinrest. The outfit also includes Thomastik Alphayue violin strings and a French-made Despiau bridge. Plus, every Revelle instrument is set up and inspected in the United States to ensure playability. The violin also comes with a sturdy shaped case, Revelle Rook violin bow, and Magic rosin. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, the Revelle REV300 violin is the perfect choice for anyone who wants superior craftsmanship and reliable performance.
- EUROPEAN SPRUCE BODY: This Violin features a European spruce body with a golden-brown varnish that creates a stunning look
- HANDCRAFTED: This handcrafted instrument boasts a Wittner-style tailpiece and a French-made Despiau bridge
- MATURE SOUND: Thomastik Alphayue Strings provide easy playability, fast tuning stability, and a good balance of brilliance and warmth for a mature sound
- TRAVEL CASE: Safely transport or store your instrument with the sturdy shaped case
- INCLUDES: The Outfit includes a Revelle Rook violin bow and Magic rosin so you can start playing right away
|Manufacturer Part Number