The JRX212 is a 12" two-way stage monitor or front of house loudspeaker system. Get greater efficiency and handling power with the low frequency driver. The JRX212 has advanced network topology crossover design, and is extremely durable and designed to improve low-frequency performance.
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- Improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability
- Advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
JRX212 - 12" Two-Way Stage Monitor Speaker
JRX215 - 15" Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
JRX225 - Dual 15" Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
|Manufacturer Part Number||JRX212|