ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The JRX215 is a 15" two-way front of house reinforcement loudspeaker system. It brings greater efficiency and power handling with a low frequency driver and polymer diaphragm compression driver. The JRX215 boasts an advanced network topology crossover design with a rugged and durable body that improves low-frequency performances.
- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- Improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability
- Advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER