The JRX215 is a 15" two-way front of house reinforcement loudspeaker system. It brings greater efficiency and power handling with low frequency driver and polymer diaphragm compression driver. The JRX215 boasts an advanced network topology crossover design with a rugged and durable body that improves low-frequency performances.
- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- Improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability
- Advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
|Manufacturer Part Number