The JRX225 is a portable, dual fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback. The dual fifteen configuration is especially useful for applications in which additional low-frequency power and extension is needed but adding a subwoofer to the system is not practical. Non-resonant, all-steel handles allow improved portability.
- Dual JBL low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- Improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability
- Shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region
- A "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
|Manufacturer Part Number