Building on our studio monitor legacy, MC-250 Professional Closed-Back Headphones offer the accuracy and clarity Mackie is known for in a stunning, professional, closed-back design. Featuring a reference-quality 50mm driver for clear, distortion-free sound, these headphones can keep up with the most demanding applications with an ergonomic headband and ear pads for hours of listening comfort. Accessories provided with the MC-150 headphones include a detachable cable, a 1/4” adapter, and a protective soft bag. Perfect for mixing, critical listening, and audiophile-grade personal listening, the MC-250 headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE STUDIO HEADPHONES: Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail, including custom high-performance drivers that deliver a balanced sound
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN: With a soft padded adjustable headband the headphones are built to last with an ergonomic fit that offers hours of comfort
- USE THEM EVERYWHERE: Custom built for studio monitoring, content creation, field recording, and personal listening to meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- AUDIO SPECS: Features a 1/4” adapter, a frequency response of 15Hz – 20kHz, an impedance of 32 Ohms, with a transducer size 40 mm, a sensitivity level of 95 dB, approximate headphone cable length 3 m / 10 ft, weighing 233g / 8.22 oz
- HEAVY-DUTY: Designed with conforming ear pads to ensure optimal low-end and sound isolation for a high-quality experience
|Manufacturer Part Number||MC-250|