Building on our studio monitor legacy, MC-450 Professional Open-Back Headphones deliver top-level performance, presentation, and comfort for the most discerning listener. Perfect for critical listening and mixing, the open-back design provides an ultra-wide soundstage and incredible clarity that translates every detail in your music without sounding harsh or artificial. Premium construction with genuine leather headband and earpads offers outstanding comfort and a superior design that is easy on the eyes. The MC-350 headphones are ideal for the studio, the stage, or audiophiles on the go with premium accessories. Experience the Mackie studio sound with the MC-450 Professional Open-Back Headphones.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE STUDIO HEADPHONES: Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail, including custom high-performance drivers that deliver a balanced sound
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN: With a soft padded adjustable headband the headphones are built to last with an ergonomic fit that offers hours of comfort
- USE THEM EVERYWHERE: Custom built for studio monitoring, content creation, field recording, and personal listening to meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- AUDIO SPECS: Features a 1/4” adapter, a frequency response of 15Hz – 20kHz, an impedance of 32 Ohms, with a transducer size 40 mm, a sensitivity level of 95 dB, approximate headphone cable length 3 m / 10 ft, weighing 233g / 8.22 oz
- HEAVY-DUTY: Designed with conforming ear pads to ensure optimal low-end and sound isolation for a high-quality experience
|Manufacturer Part Number||MC-450|