Building on our studio monitor legacy, MC-350 Professional Closed-Back Headphones offer increased accuracy and clarity, perfect for referencing a mix, critical listening, and DJs that demand top performance. The precision-tuned, closed-back design features reference-quality 50mm drivers for excellent isolation and distortion-free audio. Premium construction with a genuine leather headband and earpads makes the headphones incredibly comfortable and easy on the eyes. Add in a rugged design with premium accessories, and the MC-350 headphones are superior for the studio, the stage, or audiophiles on the go. Experience the Mackie studio sound with MC-350 Professional Headphones.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE STUDIO HEADPHONES: Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail, including custom high-performance drivers that deliver a balanced sound
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN: With a soft padded adjustable headband the headphones are built to last with an ergonomic fit that offers hours of comfort
- USE THEM EVERYWHERE: Custom built for studio monitoring, content creation, field recording, and personal listening to meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- AUDIO SPECS: Features a 1/4” adapter, a frequency response of 15Hz – 20kHz, an impedance of 32 Ohms, with a transducer size 40 mm, a sensitivity level of 95 dB, approximate headphone cable length 3 m / 10 ft, weighing 233g / 8.22 oz
- HEAVY-DUTY: Designed with conforming ear pads to ensure optimal low-end and sound isolation for a high-quality experience
|Manufacturer Part Number||MC-350|